Parksville Homes For Sale
Search for Homes For Sale in Parksville & Qualicum
Ashtree welcomes you to a sunny well maintained 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom patio home. Winter months will be cozy with your gas forced air furnace and fireplace in your large living room. Well appointed features include two walk-in showers, eating area off the kitchen with access to the patio, large windows with top down - bottom up blinds throughout, single car garage, and a great crawl space for storage. 55+ c...Listed by ROYAL LEPAGE-COMOX VALLEY (CV)
Affordable south west facing single wide with a large covered porch and a nice yard. This 2 bed, 1 bath manufactured home has its own laundry room. It is located in Maple Glen Mobile Home Park in desirable Lantzville BC. The home could easily be made back into a 3 bedroom home. The 55+ park is within walking distance to the numerous stores, including grocery stores, Woodgrove Mall, and several restaurants as ...Listed by ROYAL LEPAGE PARKSVILLE-QUALICUM BEACH REALTY (QU)
Looking for a nice, bright, open condo in Parksville, look no further! This 2 bed 2 bath 1119 sf unit has been totally upgraded with fresh paint, new laminate flooring, blinds, light fixtures and wall mounted electric heaters. Added bonus with the in suite Bosch washer & dryer. There are 2 covered patios for you to enjoy. Great location with the beach and shopping close by and it is also wheel chair accessib...Listed by ROYAL LEPAGE PARKSVILLE-QUALICUM BEACH REALTY (PBO)
Spectacular private oceanfront acreage. This estate is a magical setting offering a one of a kind location, with oceanviews second to none in secluded Nanoose Bay. The ocean air is invigorating & the sunsets are spectacular. An exemplary piece of Westcoast lifestyle, including whale watching, paddle boarding, kayaking, sailing, waterskiing & scuba diving a few steps from the patio. Over 3 acres of level old g...
Ocean View Beauty !!! Build you Dream Walk-out home on this wonderful lot situated on a no through road. Almost 1/3 of an acre, 90ft wide and amazing ocean and mountain views from multiple places. Quiet location, tucked away just 2 minutes to most amenities . Paved road, Lane access and city power, water and sewer for convenience. Rare findListed by ROYAL LEPAGE PARKSVILLE-QUALICUM BEACH REALTY (PBO)
Looking For A More Customized Home Search?
you are looking for and I will send you a list customized to your preference.
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Interested in knowing what your home is worth ?
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015